The Raku community provides a wide range of resources in different formats. You will find tutorials, screencasts, code samples and exercises that will help you throughout your Raku journey.
- Rosetta Code, programming problems solved in Raku side-by-side with hundreds of other languages
- Raku Examples, lots of example programs written in Raku
Raku from Other Languages
Books published or in work
See a helpful chart of Raku Books or pick from the list below.
- Perl 6 at a Glance, by Andrew Shitov (published, print)
- Think Perl 6: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist, by Laurent Rosenfeld (published, print)
- Perl 6 Fundamentals, by Moritz Lenz (published, print and ebook)
- Parsing with Perl 6 Regexes and Grammars, by Moritz Lenz (published, print and ebook)
- Learning Perl 6, by Brian D. Foy (published, print)
- Metagenomics, by Ken Youens-Clark (published, ebook)
- Learning to program with Perl 6: First Steps, by JJ Merelo (published, ebook)
- Migrating to Perl 6, by Andrew Shitov (in work)
- Web Application Development in Perl 6, by Gabor Szabo (in work)
- Perl 6 Deep Dive, by Andrew Shitov (published, print and ebook)